Check out our new classes: “No Excuses Fitness Express” and our “Move It” Exercise Class. We also now offer 1 hour Fitness Specialist Sessions- make an appointment now to get started! During the month of March we are holding a Performance Camp for recreational adult athletes- see the brochure below!
“Steady As You Go”
This class is geared toward individuals 50 years of age and older. It is taught by certified physical therapist assistants, occupational therapist assistants, and athletic trainers. The instructors are certified to instruct group fitness classes by the American Council on Exercise. They focus on form, technique, and making exercising fun!
Classes are offered in St. Croix Falls, Balsam Lake, Webster and Luck, WI. Sessions are offered for 8 weeks with a one week break between sessions (next break April 8-April 12, 2013). This is a year round program. Individuals can start at any time of the year, even if a session has already begun, and are welcome to attend classes as they please. Each class costs only $1 per session with the option to purchase a $20 punch card to alleviate a monetary transaction at each class. A typical workout consists of a warm-up, cardio, strengthening, balance and a cool down/stretching. Just show up to join!
- St. Croix Falls location: St. Croix Regional Medical Center’s Riverben Room
Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30 a.m. -10:30 a.m as well as 10:35 a.m. -11:35 a.m.
- Luck classes are done at the Library from 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- The Balsam Lake class will be held at the new Unity Clinic from 10:30 a.m -11:30 a.m
- Webster classes are held at the Larsen Public Library in the Nexen Conference Room.
Tuesday/Thursday: 1-2pm (class is geared towards generally fit individuals); 2:15-3:15pm (low intensity class, which is chair based) .
For more information please call: 715-483-0241 or use the form on the Contact page to reach Amy Hagen, Kayla Stankowski, Deanna Nelson, or Cheryl Whitman.
Schedule a 1 hour session with one of our Athletic Trainers/Fitness Specialists. The session includes a current fitness level evaluation and a designed program you can do on your own or you can workout with us. The program will match your interest areas and accommodate your lifestyle, as well as accomplish your fitness goals. The price for this consultation is only $30!
Make an appointment at one of the following:
St. Croix Falls Clinic: Please contact us for updated St. Croix Falls Clinic open dates/times.
Unity Clinic: Mondays 9am-2pm, Tuesdays 9am-1pm, Wednesdays 9am-2pm, Fridays 5am-1pm
Lindstrom clinic: Please contact us for updated Lindstrom Clinic open dates/times.
For more information or to make an appointment, please call: Deanna Nelson at 715-483-0498 or email her at Deanna.Nelson@scrmc.org
This is a moderate-high intensity 45 minute group exercise class that challenges your endurance and strength. Just show up to any class period to get started! Classes will vary in routine to avoid burnout and boredom! For example, you may be doing circuit training, resistance training, stability ball exercises, yoga, kickboxing, and so much more from one class to the next! You can’t dread coming because you won’t know what to expect! Come check us out for a good quick sweat and MOVE IT already! Only $3/session!
Classes are available at the Unity Clinic in Balsam Lake on Tuesdays 12-12:45pm and Fridays 8-8:45am. Just show up to class to join! Sessions are offered for 8 weeks with a one week break between sessions (next break April 8-April 12, 2013).
“No Excuses Fitness Express”
A quick 20 minute workout that won’t even make you sweat! Full Body workout: Arms, legs, core, balance, and yoga exercises! There is no room for excuses that you don’t have time to change then take a shower. All exercises are chosen to minimize sweating. No change of clothes necessary. Feel free to come in your work attire. Open to all SCRMC employees and volunteers for FREE! Only $1/class for non-staff individuals. Just show up to join! Sessions are offered for 8 weeks with a one week break between sessions (next break April 8-April 12, 2013).
St. Croix Falls Clinic: Monday, Wednesday 12:15-12:35
Unity Clinic: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 12:15-12:35
Adult Recreational Athlete Challenge
- This challenge is for adult recreational athletes who are ready for the next step in performance enhancement.
- Whether you are looking for an edge on competitors or to meet your own athletic goals, this challenge will increase your strength, speed, agility, coordination, endurance, and vertical.
- You will work with Athletic Trainers and Sports Performance Enhancement Specialists.
- Dates will run March 4-March 23
- It will consist of 6 days for 60 minutes over a 3 week period
- Siren, WI Anytime Fitness
- Thursday 6:30-7:30pm and Saturday 9:00-10:00am
- Unity, Balsam Lake, WI Clinic
- Monday 6:00-7:00pm and Wednesday 6:00-7:00pm
- Sign up by picking up a brochure or flyer from one of the locations and filling it out, show up to the first class with payment, or contact one of the following:
- Siren location: Megan.Fandrich@scrmc.org
- Unity location: Amy.Hagen@scrmc.org
- Any locations: Deanna.Nelson@scrmc.org or 715-483-0498
- Each individual will pay a fee of $50 to participate (checks payable to SCRMC).